window

window

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

December 15 2015

Well its Tuesday,nothing to be excited about.Christmas break is just around the corner and that is the only thing keeping me going.Had a nightmare last night that Katie turned me into a frog.I guess I have been thinking a lot about Katie lately and reading too much about frogs.Sister decided to sing Jingle Bells at breakfast which killed all my Christmas spirit. Mr Jason took a test on grammar,apparently my grammar is as good as my Spanish.Spent the entire biology class admiring Katie's frog diagram,to be fair it looked more like a cockroach then a frog but oh well if Katie thinks its a frog then it must be a frog.Came back home and it was already dark,writing this diary entry now while my brother is crawling around the house,pretending to be a marine.He needs to grow up.Anway I will see you guys tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment