window

window

Monday, December 14, 2015

December 14 2015

Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its Monday.Woke up this morning feeling horrible,another week of school to survive.I bet even Gandhi did not feel positive on Monday.Sister decided to sing at breakfast table which just added to my frustration.Mom took forever to take a shower due to which I arrived late at school.Our teacher Jason locks the door which means anyone who comes late has to stand outside in the cold.I had never been thrilled about Jason's class but anything was better then standing outside in this unbearable chilly December morning. Played baseball in PE today,all i had to do was think about Jason in my head and the fury did the rest.Scoring 4 home runs got me thinking if i should become a professional baseball player.Came back home and now writing this diary entry,already feeling sleepy.Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I will see you guys tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment