window

window

Sunday, December 13, 2015

December 13 2015

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay its Sunday.Well i mean Monday is only a few hours away but like i mentioned I am a positive person.Nearly slipped in the restroom,the floor was wet and my eyes were still closed.Brushed my teeth three times,i mean the way things are going who knows what Katie might wanna do next.Had a nice conversation with a neurologist on kik.I like talking with intelligent people,makes me feel smart.. Visited my grandpa,his memory isn't exactly great.Chased me around the house with his cane thinking i was a Nazi.He only stopped when I raised my white tissue,apparently tissues are not only useful for cleaning your nose.Came back home to realize i got 5 assignments due tomorrow,i will see you guys then..

No comments:

Post a Comment